Tuesday, September 05, 2006
No Touchy...

While I was work today this guy was standing with (I would hope) his girlfriend. Now this wouldn't stand out so much but he was just standing there just a squeezing her breast like he was at home. The funny thing about it is that she was just letting him. Now the other person who was on desk with me pointed it out and I said (maybe a bit) loud that I would have slapped the living hell out of him.

Let's be real we have all been molested (the type from a significant other)in public and it wasn't a big deal. But those little grabs are when the other person doesn't see anyone looking and it is only for a second. This dude was going over board and he started groping both of her breasts in the middle of the room. She was clearly embarrassed (the poor girl turned beet-red) but that didn't stop him from doing it. I would have pushed his hands off and if that didn't work I would have proceeded to "dus 'im to frazzle."

It was just so damn sad the way he was treating her like she had no feelings about the whole situation. I mean she was trying to get away and he was just trying to hold her down to continue his groping. He didn't stop until he noticed that we staring at him and I had picked up the phone to call security. Then he looked at us like we stole his cookie. That man needs to be ashamed of himself.

I know that my *Beloved touches and pinches but that is when no one is looking and then it is only for a second. The bold grabs are only done behind closed doors and then that is something different. I can't see how she could be with someone who didn't respect her body. But then again I was with someone who didn't respect mine for a time. I just hope that she will realize that this guy is a loser and make him stop that shit. Because I swear I was embarrassed for her.
 
posted by JamaicanQueen at 8:06 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 8:53:00 PM, Blogger SmartBlkWoman

    That girl had low self-esteem. There is no way any woman with a high level of self-respect allows herself to be openly groped in public.

    Like you said, it's one thing for you significant other to give you a quick pat on the behind, it's quite another when they treat you like a piece of fruit that they are feeling to make sure it isn't rotten in the center.

     
  • At Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:22:00 AM, Blogger KHALLI 88

    Definitely seem inappropriate but maybe other factors to this story before I dismiss this cat as a sexual deviant

     
  • At Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:56:00 AM, Blogger chele

    That is horrible. Wonder how how would have liked it if she would have grabbed his nuts. That's what I would've done.

     
  • At Thursday, September 07, 2006 4:06:00 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    If she had some self-respect she would have told to stop doing that shit...pronto. People treat you how you allow them to treat you.

     
  • At Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:55:00 PM, Blogger Stunner

    I do enjoy groping breasts, and although I might do it in a public place I ensure that no one is seeing and I certainly don't do it for an extended period! That guy is a perv! She should have slapped him a good one! Well we don't know the full story between the two of them. But that just wasn'y acceptable.

     
  • At Friday, September 08, 2006 3:29:00 PM, Blogger JamaicanQueen

    SBW-- I have no idea what her issue was. I don't get.

    Khalli--I have no idea what the whole story was but to me; someone trying to take my self respect has no explanation.

    Chele--He might have liked it. lol

    MsJJ--I just wonder how he treats her when they are home.

    Stunner--Who doesn't enjoy a good grope but still respect me. Don't do it in front of Granny!